Training is a priority for researchers of Genomic Medicine Group, convinced of the need to stimulate interest in research and grant young people the opportunity to expand and improve their training both in a scientific and in a technical way.
It is also common to find members of our group in training courses open for all scientists, in seminars and scientific conferences, as well as in scientific advisory activities for the general public and particulary for the youngest.
The GMX has a special interest in bringing science to the general public. Especially its coordinator, Dr. Ángel Carracedo, who has been involved in projects and activities of scientific dissemination and whose presence is common in schools or education centres in which he tries to bring science closer to the youngest.
For this reason, he has recently entered the EduMOTIVAcon_ project that aims to mobilize talent and knowledge of relevant people to provide students with the acquisition of thinking skills (creativity, critical thinking, decision making, learning…) and work (such as communication and cooperation), all linked to personal growth, the exercise of citizenship and professional careers.
VISITS AND STAYS
As part of its commitment to bring science closer to society, the Genomic Medicine Group usually welcomes students visiting or staying.
If you teach Baccalaureate or vocational trainingand you want your students to learn more about our work and our facilities in one of the open days that we organize throughout the school calendar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you set the date that best suits your schedule.
We have designed this section for greater dissemination to training opportunities or jobs that arise within the Genomic Medicine Group or that provide us with other external groups with which we cooperate. Anyhow, we are not responsible for the content thereofand we do not have more information, so it is essential to follow the instructions detailed in each offer.
- Licenciado/a en Ciencias de la Salud, Ciencias de la Vida o Matemáticas
- Contratación temporal de personal técnico investigador (título máster) dentro del Programa PRINCIPIA 2018 (cofinanciado por la Axencia Galega de Innovación) —- [CLOSED].
- Técnico bioinformático de apoyo —– [CLOSED]
- El Grupo de Medicina Xenómica busca personas interesadas en realizar tesis doctoral — [CLOSED]
- Hiring a student to apply for a predoctoral grant PFIS — [CLOSED]
- El Grupo de Medicina Xenómica busca incorporar un/a técnico/a FPII con experiencia en fraccionamiento de sangre y en extracción, manejo y almacenamiento de ARN [CLOSED]
- El Grupo de Medicina Xenómica busca candidato posdoctoral para presentarse al Programa Internacional de Centros Singulares 2017 dentro del topic “Genetic basis of intellectual disability and autism”
- El Grupo de Medicina Xenómica oferta plazas de personal investigador, en el marco del programa PRINCIPIA de la Xunta de Galicia — [CLOSED]
- Candidates are required to undertake a DOCTORAL DISSERTATION: Genomic Medicine (predoctorate grants) — [CLOSED]
- The Genomic Medicine Group is interested in applying for a place in PRINCIPIA programmeof Xunta de Galicia (Galician regional government). — [CLOSED]